The general objective is to contribute to the development of an appropriate administrative system through actions aiming at ensuring a common level of experience and knowledge in the field of evaluation amongst the involved stakeholders.
The specific objective of this project is to provide technical assistance and training in order to:
Financing source: project financed from the European Regional Development Fund through the Operational Program for Technical Assistance.
The expected results are the following:
- Activity 1:
- An analysis report on the current evaluation system and proposals for it's improvement, agreed and implemented;
- Updated translation of the EVALSED Guide.
- Activity 2:
- A Continuous Learning Strategy (Annex 1, Annex 2, Annex 3, Annex 5) for the members of the evaluation units;
- At least 25 members of the evaluation units trained in the field of evaluation, advanced level;
- Counterfactual Impact Assessment: Day 1 (EN), Day 2 (EN), Day 3 (EN), Day 4 (EN), Day 5 (RO)
- The Case Study: methodological tool used in the evaluation of public interventions: Day 1 (RO), Day 2 (RO), Day 3 (RO)
- At least 60 members of the Evaluation Steering Committees trained in the field of evaluation, beginner level;
- 11 members of the evaluation units, participants to internships in evaluation units of other Member States;
- A Handbook on evaluation of structural instruments in Romania, advanced level;
- A Handbook on evaluation of structural instruments in Romania and Annex 1 , beginner level.
- Activity 3:
- At least 16 Evaluation Working Group meetings organised;
- Technical assistance provided;
- Membership in evaluation networks/associations for 6 ECU members;
- At least 5 publications in the field of evaluation, purchased.
Implementation period: 10th of December 2010- 10th of May 2012